Another Success Story
Saving time and resources whilst increasing output
Our client runs a sizeable membership arm to their business and recognised that they could increase their impact if they redesigned their system efficiencies. They felt that their members’ experience and staff productivity could be improved while also reducing unnecessary leaks in time, money and resources.
Manual, administrative processes meant data inaccuracies and lost productivity, a heavy reliance on external partners meant unnecessary security and financial risks and poor member experience meant a loss in trust and ultimately revenue.
- Poor impression on new customers through slow, manual enrolment process
- Administrative drain
- Poor data quality
- Reliance on external partners – financial and security risk
- Multiple systems used to manage data
8Squad researched, designed, implemented and rolled out a new system that:
- automated administration meaning increased financial and staffing resources,
- automated enrolment, renewal and payment systems meaning automated receipting and communication through the Salesforce Sales Cloud,
- enabled member self-management of data via Community Cloud for improved accuracy,
- linked data across the system and greater consistency, reporting capabilities and company reputation through Service Cloud, and
- managed all processing in-house meaning less reliance on partners for implementing changes and other requirements.
For the company, this means, digital and manual payment processing with data linking back to the contact record for advanced membership management and reporting capabilities as well as removing draining tasks on administrative staff through automated receipting, renewals, updating member data. All processing is now done in-house to manage BAU changes and requirements.
Our client now saves vast amounts of time and resources as well as increasing their reputation and data accuracy as well as providing a smoother experience for their members. Their system includes a customisable, digital membership platform where members can join, update and manage their data themselves while still maintaining some functionality for paying fees manually to meet all members’ preferences. Members also receive notification of payment failure for quick remedying, payment confirmation and receipts within seconds.
8Squad also provides all data migration, training and handover enablement to ensure staff and management confidence, adoption and complete integration across all levels of the organisation.
You may also like..
Let’s start a conversation about your business.
Sydney & Melbourne
Sydney & Melbourne
Phone: (03) 9560 3319[wpforms id=”726″ title=”false” description=”false”]
What are you waiting for?
Make contact now and learn how you can transform your business
Start a Conversation